- 4 peeled, washed and chopped raw Banana
- 2 cups of coconut oil
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- salt according to taste
- Firstly, soak the banana slices in salt and turmeric water for 5 minutes.
- Now put the banana in the sieve and leave the water completely.
- Heat oil in a medium sized pan.
- Now put banana slice into high heated oil.
- Fry Banana Slice till turns golden brown, now take it out on the napkin paper.
- Now fry the remaining chips in the same way.
- Put it aside to let them cool down, now sprinkle, Black pepper Powder, red chillie Powder and salt on these chips and let them cool down again.
- Chipps are ready to Eat, You can keep them in air tight container for longer durability.