- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 small boiled peeled potato
- 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fine sev
- 1/4 cup parboiled moong sprouts — optional
- 1 tsp roasted peanuts — optional
- 1 tsp hot green chutney
- 1 1/2 tsp tamarind chutney
- salt to taste
- 1/4 lime juice
- 10-12 puries (used for bhel or panipuri optional) crushed
- Just before serving. In a large mixing bowl, add puffed rice, and all ingredients except 1/4 the coriander and sev. Mix well.
- Sprinkle a few drops water if too dry. Adjust taste and salt. Spoon into individual bowls. Sprinkle some sev and coriander to garnish. Serve immediately.