- 1 medium Onion
- 2 cups Potato buds
- 1 1/2 cup Peas
- 2 carrot
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1tbsp Gram flour
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- little bit of Baking powder
- 1/4″ piece Ginger
- 1 small bunch Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Salt
- Oil to Fry
- Mix potato buds and 1/2 teaspoon of salt with 1 cup of hot water.
- Finely chop ginger, chilies, coriander leaves, and onion.
- Heat oil (about 5 Tbsp) and add mustard seeds.
- Add chopped ingredients and fry until onions are brown.
- Add carrots, peas, turmeric and 1 tsp of salt and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add potato (now mashed) and fry for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and let cool.
- Combine gram flour and add 3 Tbsp of oil, 3/4 cup water, 1/2 tsp salt
- the baking powder and mix thoroughly
- After the batter is prepared, make small balls out of the filling and roll them in the batter.
- Next fry it in hot oil.