- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Firstly, mix milk, flour, butter, vinegar, vanilla and sugar together.
- Then mix it thoroughly and prepare the dough.
- Now prepare small balls from it and make flat with the help of fork.
- Then put them in a microwave baking tray and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes, depending on the size of the cookie.
- Check cookies that is it baking perfectly or not, once you’ve checked the cookies, try again.
- Now let the cookies cool down by placing in some cool place.
- Cookies are ready to serve. Store it in airtight container for longer durability.