- 200 g Maize Flour
- 50g corn flour
- 1 tbsp Chilli flake
- 1 tbsp oregano
- oil for Deep frying
- 50 grams Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp spoon cumin seeds
- 2 peeled and chopped onion
- 1 small tomato
- finely chopped 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp sweet and Chilli Sauce
- Take a Bowl and add Maize Flour, Corn flour, Chili flakes, and oregano and make a tight dough by applying little water in it.
- Make a small ball of dough and Roll it very thin, now cut the roll sheet into small triangles size pieces with a use of knife.
- Deep Fry these triangle shapes into oil till turns golden brown, put them out and keep them aside to cool them off. Your Nachos is Ready
- Now add onion, cumin seeds, green chilies, tomatoes, cheese, and sweet And chili sauce into a bowl and mix well to make a mixture
- When Serving take the nachos into a plate and sprinkle the mixture over it.