- 2 cup yellow gram (chana) dak
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 cup coriander finely chopped
- 1 cup dill leaves finely chopped
- 3-4 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- oil for deep fry
- Wash and soak dal for 4-5 hours.
- Keep 2 tbsp. dal aside and grind the rest, coarsely.
- Mix all other ingredients, including whole dal.
- Add 2-3 tbsp. hot oil to the mixture.
- Heat oil, make Pattie shaped rounds with moist palm.
- Let carefully into the hot oil.
- Fry first one side then the other till golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney, tamarind chutney, or ketchup