- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp spinach
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 table spoon Methi
- Firstly, take all the ingredients together into flour, add water and make a dough
- Now cover it for 30 minutes.
- Now Make 9-10 small piece ball from Dough, Now roll them into thin round shape (chapatti size)
- Put it on a Low Flame Fry Pan and cook it from both side until turns Crispy.
- Now put them aside, when it gets cool, the Khakra is Ready
- Put them in airtight containers for longer durability