- 1 cup rice
- 1/3 cup each yellow moong, channa, udad dal
- 2 tbsp. curds
- 1/2 tsp. soda meetha
- 2 tbsp. oil
- salt to taste
- oil to shallow fry
- Wash rice separately and dals toghether.
- Soak in plenty of water and keep aside for 5-6 hours.
- Wet grind the rice till semolina type grain can be felt
- Wet grind rice till fine.Mix both batters.
- Add the curds, salt, soda and oil.
- Mix well till fluffy and light.
- Keep aside for 3-4 hours before making dosas.
- Heat griddle, pour batter and make as for plain dosas.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- Make thin or thick as desired.