- 4 tablespoon butter
- 5 garlic buds
- 1 Multigrain bread
- 1 tspoon Chili Flex
- First, pour 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan and heat it.
- Now add 5 spoonful’s of garlic buds and mix a small spoonful of Chilean flakes and mix them well.
- Now close the flame and let it cool down. Now take it out in the bowl.
- Now cut three to four slices of multigrain bread.
- Now put the garlic butter on the slices of bread, and then bake it in the oven for about 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Serve hot at the end.