- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp spoon green chili
- Salt according to taste
- 3 tsp soda bicarb
- oil to fry
- 250 gm paneer (Cottage cheese)
- Firstly put turmeric powder, gram flour, coriander powder, red chili powder, soda, salt and green chilies in a bowl.
- Now mix it well and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now heat refined oil in a pan.
- Then put the paneer in batter and thoroughly coat it and put it in a pan and fry the golden frying.
- Serve hot with green chatni or sauce