- 200 gm flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- 1 table spoon celery
- Oil to deep frying
For Green Chutney:
- 1 cup green coriander
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 green pepper
- 20 gms of ginger
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala (big cardamom, javitri, nutmeg, cumin, cloves)
- 1 lemon juice
For sweet Chatni:
- 200 grams tamarind
- 100g sugar
- 1/2 tsp garam masala (large cardamom, javitri, nutmeg, cumin, cloves)
- 2 cups curd
- 2 tablespoon sugar powder
For garnishing & Taste
- Chat Masala
To make Papadi:
- First, mix salt, celery and flour in a bowl and mix it.
- Then add oil in it, add oil in flour and make Knead.
- Now make small ball from this dough and make them like chapatti. Remember they size 4 to 5 cm
- Then deep fry them on slow flame until these papadis are golden brown.
To make Green Chutney:
- Chopped Coriander and mint leaves into small size
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Blend it well in mixer, add water if required.
- Green Chatni Is Ready
To make Sweet Chutney:
- Soak the tamarind juice in water for 25 to 30 minutes. Then squeeze the entire pulp with your hand and throw it away.
- Then pour tamarind water and sugar in the pan. Then cook it on a low flame until sugar is completely dissolved. Then let it cool down.
- Once it cools down, add salt, garam masala and black salt in it.
- Take your sweet chutney it is ready.
To prepare curd:
- In curd, first put sugar in the curd and knead it to keep it cool in the fridge.
To make a Papdi Chat:
- First, break a papdi’s a bit in the middle of a plate and break them from the middle.
- Then put Green Chatni, sweet curd and sweet sauce on it.
- Then garnish it with pomegranate grains and apples.
- Now sprinkle Chaat Masala on this.
- Finally, serve it now.