- 1 cup fine suji (semolina)
- 1/2 cup rice flour or plain flour
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/8 tsp. soda meetha
- 2-2 ½ cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp. coriander chopped fine
- 2 green chillies chopped fine
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Add more buttermilk if necessary.
- Ginger grated Roll the dosa in a three-fold cylinder.
- Oil to shallow fry Serve hot with onion and/or coconut chutneys.
- The batter should be relatively thin. Salt to taste Keep aside for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Heat griddle and pour 1 large spoon of batter on it.
- Spread by gently rotating the griddle.
- Put some oil (1/2 tsp.) over dosa.
- Lift with a spatula as for basic dosa.