- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 table spoon milk (extra)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup ghee salt to taste
- Saffron (some fiber)
- Firstly, soak the saffron in two tablespoons for half an hour, then mix it after it so that it dissolves completely.
- Now add sugar, melted ghee and salt in fine flour and mix it well.
- After adding ghee to it, mix it well and then add a little milk at a time and prepare soft dough.
- Cover it for 2 hours and keep it aside. Now fold it again and then keep it for 2 hours.
- Then roll the dough into 6 inches large round and 1/4 thickness and then pierce it with the help of a knife.
- Cook it on low flame on low flame and then cook it on low flame, until it turns golden brown on both sides.
- Garnish it with milk and ghee and serve hot.