- 1 medium size carrot
- 1 medium size potato
- 4-5 Beans
- Peas (optional)
- garlic 1 small piece
- Fennel seeds 2-3
- Green chili 2-3
- Coriander leaves little bit
- One medium sizes onion finely cut & keep.
- 2-3 tablespoon of Maida & add little bit of water and mix them well
- Take 3-4 slices of bread & powder them. (you can use either breads crumbs)
- Finely cut all the above said vegetables.
- Wash & Pressure-cook with little bit of water, turmeric powder & salt.
- Smash them & keep it aside (if there is any excess water in the cooked vegetables just drain).
- Heat one tablespoon of oil.
- Fry onions till it turns into brown & add the grounded paste. Just fry for few seconds.
- Then add the smashed vegetables & fry till it gets thickened. Wait to cool.
- Then make them into small balls and dip it in the above said Maida consistency & immediately smear them in the above said powder and spread them in the plate or paper to dry.
- Once everything over just do deep-fry or roast both the sides of them by adding little bit of oil till it turns into brown in the wok.